Monday, September 21, 2009

NBC Approval!!!

Today I checked the mail and guess what was in it!!! We received our NBC Approval Notice! This means we can officially be registered with the Ministry of Justice in Bulgaria! I was so pleasantly surprised because it has only been six weeks since we sent in the application! I am so thankful!!

Just yesterday my two little monkeys were in the backseat of the car chanting "We want Selah...We want Selah"! So, today when I got the mail and realized what was in it, I started squealing and cheering. Landon was in the car with me and was so excited because he just felt with the utmost confidence that his chanting is what made this letter come! How precious is that?

Hold on Selah, honey....we are comin'!!!

For you have need of steadfast patience and endurance, so that you may perform and fully accomplish the will of God, and thus receive and carry away [and enjoy to the full] what is promised.   Hebrews 10:36

1 comment:

  1. Did you say it only took 6 weeks! That is awesome because about 6months ago it was taking months for people to get their approval. Praise the Lord! So happy for you. We are still plugging away on our paperwork stuff that we need to do now, and I am just praying that this will be it until our son comes home. I love the name you have chosen for your daughter.

    ReplyDelete